helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Early Christmas

A few of my friends from work got Helena some of her first Christmas presents this year. Heather got her a Fraggle Rock doll that came with a DVD of the show. I always loved Fraggle Rock as a kid so I can't wait to see it. Randy got her a big Spongebob Squarepants coloring book. It was pretty cool to have her in and watch her get excited when she got the presents. It was also the first time that she really ripped open a present by herself too. I've always had to help her, but this time I just showed her what to do and she went to town.

Side note: One of the presents was wrapped in Santa paper and Helena kept pointing at it saying "Ansa. Hohohooooo." (Santa. Ho ho ho.) ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]