helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Helena's Christmas 2007


We started off the Christmas celebration on Christmas Eve at Dan's mom & dad's. We had a delicious brunch full of eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, and bread (with my favorite, pumpkin). Some of Helena's presents were quite a few cute outfits, some Backyardigans toys and movies, some Finding Nemo toys and books, a Barbie teaset, some play food, and wine (oh, wait... that was for me!). :)

Then, that evening we continued our 29-year old family tradition of reading The Polar Express and The Night Before Christmas. Of course, my brother and I could not be there in person, so we just put my mom on speakerphone and listened to her read the stories while we flipped along in the books she got me. We had frosted sugar cookies that Helena & I made. She really enjoyed them. I also made hot cocoa, but forgot to put them in my Santa mugs. Oh well...

On Christmas morning, Helena woke up to see that Santa had come.

She was a little groggy at first, but eventually she got into it. She liked opening the presents so much this year, she even helped Matt open every one of his!



Some of her presents from Christmas morning were: 2 pairs of shoes (both brown & pink... my mom and I have similar tastes), Candy Land, Chutes & Ladders, some new outfits, a few books, Toy Story on DVD, Nightmare Before Christmas on DVD, a couple dolls, a toybox, a porcelain teaset, and an outdoor playset with a swing and slide. That was her big present this year. She loves it. (Video and pictures to come soon of her enjoying all of her presents.)

Until then, enjoy the rest of these photos. We love and miss you all and hope you had the best holiday ever!!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Grandma V said...

Jessi, don't get ahead of yourself. Your title should read Christmas 2006! But the pics are great and thank God for speakerphone! We were so happy to share Christmas with you guys! Love you and MISS you!
Grandma V.

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously. How CUTE! I miss you guys!
XOXOXO

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]