helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Potty Breaks

Dan's mom called me today to let me know that Helena made a poopy in the toilet. It's not the first time she's done it for her either! :) I told her last time she should have taken a picture of it!!!

Whenever Helena has to go potty, she will grab my hand and take me to the bathroom. Usually by the time I get her diaper off, it's too late. But I still sit her on the toilet and she says "ssssssssss" (which is the pee-pee sound) and then she grunts a little bit (for poo-poo). Then she gets down and flushes the toilet and says "Bye bye poo-poo!"

She is not even 2 yet and is already potty-training herself! I must have some kind of genius on my hands. Good thing a potty seat was on the list to Santa!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sure does sound like you have a little genius on your hands! I've never heard of anybody potty training themselves!! Damn!! She must get those smart genes from you!! LOL!! J/K!!

LOVE & MISS ALL OF YOU!!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]