helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 20, 2004

Birthday Madness!!

I went to a birthday party yesterday for the 5-year-old son of one of my coworkers. Wow! Talk about a good method of birth control!!!

No, it really wasn't that bad. I was designated party photographer and I could not keep up with all of those kids. The first part of the party was at the Mesa Southwestern Museum to view the dinosaur exhibit. I was really interested in it myself, but had to keep up with the kids who would scatter from one thing to the next in a millisecond!!

I got one of my dizzy spells at the museum and had to sit down and breathe. My blood sugar problems really concern me in situations like that. If it was my own child there, I would have lost track of him/her because all I can think about when I feel like that is not passing out. I might have to figure out some medication or something for that soon.

Anyway, I recovered and then had a good time scarfing down a ton of pizza and birthday cake at Peter Piper Pizza (a west coast Chuck E Cheese's). I went home and was out for the count! I was so tired, I felt like it was my birthday party!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess, isn't it hilarious. I mean kids are non-stop. That is why so many people say,"if only I could bottle up that energy and sell it" because long after you are passed out on the couch, they are still raring to go. Andre' is 8 now if you can believe that and his parties have been an experience. This past party we had Spiderman jump off the roof and games and food and music and a full house, even the adults had a great time. After everyone was gone I fell asleep with the kids. Luckily for me a friend who was visiting me (I know what a vacation huh)cleaned everything up because I was beat!!! It is so worth it though. Just to see the smile on your childs face because it is there special day and to see everyone else have such a good time, that is priceless. You will be in there with the best of them.....feel great, Jenny

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]