helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Welcome Back

Good morning all of my faithful readers! I am in high spirits today. Here are the reasons: 1st, I believe my morning sickness/dizziness has subsided for the time being. 2nd, I only have three days of work this week, and will still get paid for 40 hrs. And 3rd, I am extremely anxious for my doctor's appointment this week.

For those of you who have forgotten, it's this Thursday Sept. 9th. We are supposed to hear the baby's heartbeat. I am nervous and excited and about a million other emotions are flying around in me also. Until you have gone through it, you have no idea!!

I can't wait for my belly to start getting significantly bigger. It seems to go up and down still at this point. I hope I have some progress of weight gain to show everyone when I come home in November. I will be posting another belly photo in a couple of weeks.

Again, good morning! I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend. I am praying for those of you that I know in Florida.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]