helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 19, 2004

Here Kitty, Kitty!


Well, we almost lost the little guy this morning. Dan woke up to let Bula outside and Oscar bolted for the door. At 5:00 in the morning, Dan and I are both outside searching for him. I was so worried. I had to wait for the sun to come up a little more because I couldn't see anything, but eventually I found him. I guess he just wanted to explore a little bit, but I was scared he wouldn't find his way back home. He wasn't really raised with that cat-like instinct. We'll just have to be really careful from now on. Here he is now, safe and sound, playing in some (still) unpacked boxes! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well i know how you feel jess...Greg and I got a puppy and now he seems to be running off a lot more....but he is tiny so we usually catch him. He is a miniature beagle and his name is Benson!! Right now he is only 5 lbs. and he is suppose to stay under 10lbs. He is the cutest thing ever and I am bringing him home for thanksgiving so you will get to see him!
love you miss you...byebye
akron sis Lauren

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]