helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 19, 2004

Oh yeah, I remember...

I'm pregnant! That's right!!! It seems with everything that has been going on lately I haven't really been talking about the baby too much. So, let's get back to baby talk.

Gaga Googoo... I feel regular movements from the baby now. During the move I was so active I wasn't feeling them as much. But now when I sit at my desk at work, I can feel the little guy squirming and kicking. I think I've even felt a few rolls. It's an odd sensations. It feels like there's a snake inside my stomach slithering around. Hopefully some of you will get to feel it when I come home. The other day I could actually SEE the baby move, it would be just a little bump popping out and then going back in, then another one in a different place. Kind of like Whack-a-Mole!!!

Naanaa booboo... I can't wait to have a baby shower! I am so excited to have a day (or two) that's just dedicated to me (well, more for the baby), but I never got an engagement party or wedding shower or even a wedding for that matter! So, I am really looking forward to it. It will be fun to play games and talk nothing but binky's and booboo's. I have never even been to a baby shower before, so I guess the first one I attend will be my own!

Wahwah peepee... My hormones have turned me into a monster lately. All of the stress from moving has gotten me constantly frustrated and angry. I am always hungry and have been eating way too much crap (fast food, not actual crap). And to top it all off, my skin (which had been looking pretty nice) has begun to break out uncontrollably. Of course, right before we go home this has to happen. So I'll go home looking fat and uncomfortable and with skin I haven't had since high school. Everyone's gonna look at me and think to themselves, "What happened to that girl? She sure let herself go!" I always wait for someone to make a comment to me about my belly or my skin now. I have my response all ready, "It's called being pregnant, dumb@$*!"

Wow, did you catch that mood swing there? You never know when they will strike! So just beware!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jess! I know you're flying home tomorrow so give me a call sometime after you settle in so we can get together. I'll be home tomorrow too. ~Maggie

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]