helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

They're Heeeere!

Yet another "Poltergeist" reference...

Well, my sisters made it into town last night. Both of them ready to kill each other after the looooong drive. But I think they had some fun along the way. At least, I hope so! Either way, they are here now and needless to say, I didn't get anything done that I wanted to get done.

Our table wasn't put together because Dan decided his weight bench was much more important and I guess we are supposed to be able to eat dinner at that. You can see that his priorities can still be quite selfish from time to time. Whereas I have not done ANYTHING for myself in the past month. All of my focus has gone on the baby's room and areas of the house where BOTH of us have to be. The silver lining is now that he's got that bench together I don't have to hear him complain about wanting his weights anymore. Ten to one though he will now spend all of his time on the weights and I'll REALLY be unable to get him to do anything else around the house. Geez, and I thought it was bad before. Oh well, at least I have the neighbor to fix things for me!

Anyway, back to my sisters... I am hoping to take them to a Christmas light display or something this evening. Adria leaves on Christmas Day, so we don't have much time. We'll be moving all of our holiday traditions up a day so that we can still share them together. I now have my new tree topper (thanks Mom for tricking Myndee into bringing that stuff)! It looks great on our spinning tree.

I am at work right now, so hopefully I will get off early today and be able to spend some good time with them. I know they just plan on relaxing, but it would still be nice to be sitting around with them right now than at my desk where I'll be doing next to nothing for 8 hours!



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]