helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 10, 2005

Another Wonderful Day

Still no word from my sister. I hope she's okay. Everyone keeps telling me that she's a big girl, but I still worry. I just never understand how one bad thing cancels out all of the good. Oh well...

My stresses got to me again today. On the ride into work with my carpool, the baby was doing somersaults and felt like it was kicking me in the stomach. After about 5 minutes of being in the car, I had to have Walter pull over to the side of the road. After getting some air, I felt better, but was unsure that I could make it all the way into work. We turned around and he took me home, and I got sick in my front yard. I was so embarrassed, but not like you can hold something like that in.

I had to take yet another sick day from work, so much for saving for maternity leave. I swear, if I got some sort of compensation from my company I wouldn't be so stressed out right now. There is just too much to worry about, and I know I have to start just worrying about me and the baby because nobody can do it for me. I am feeling a little better, but I am exhausted. I have slept the better part of the day and I am finally hungry again. So, I better eat something. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]