helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 08, 2005

What a Bad Couple of Days

So, I came home from work on Thursday in the middle of Dan and my sister arguing with each other. Due to doctor's recommendations of eliminating stress, I decided that night the best thing for me to do was just to sleep and deal with it the next day.

The following day, I went to work and after being there for an hour I had to get rushed to the doctor because of terrible pains. It turned out to be sciatica and strained ligaments. I was put on bedrest for Friday and throughout the weekend. After coming home and taking a nap, I woke up to find all of my sister's belongings gone from the house. I have been trying to reach her ever since. I found out from my other sister that she is headed back for Ohio.

I don't know what was so bad that it was necessary to just up and leave without any word or even a note to me. It seems everyone is so concerned with themselves all the time, that no one is even putting me and the baby into consideration. Needless to say, the stress is far from gone in my life. This is something I will now be dealing with for months and probably long after the baby comes too.

I was looking forward to her being here so much. I was so happy to have someone from my family here, and it just seems nothing can work out for me. I guess I will just always live in the distance and be the one you see on random holidays and talk to on the phone every now and then. I am so sad. Not that anyone cares how I'm feeling...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess-
I know that your sister didn't mean to hurt you, but she had to do what was best for her (at that moment in time). I know she would have loved to have said goodbye, but she didn't want you to be upset about her decision to leave. Maybe the timing for her to be there wasn't right? Just know that she loves you very much! I know this for a fact. She didn't leave because of you specifically.. she left because well.. she needed to. She is getting her life back in order and she will be in touch. Don't stress about this. Family loves each other unconditionally.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Jallápenno said...

I think it might be just the opposite. People are so careful of your feelings now, she might have thought it was easier to leave and explain later than to try to explain to you (and no doubt have you argue with her to get her to stay). I'd still give her heck when you do hear from her, but she might have been thinking of you when she made the decision to sneak out.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]