helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 03, 2005

Welcome to Week #29!

I can't believe how fast this is all going sometimes. It seems just when I'll finally be used to being pregnant, I'll have a baby. Then once I get used to the baby, it will be a toddler. And so on and so on... My, what a vicious cycle!

The baby's head is in proportion to the rest of the body by the end of this week. Fat continues to accumulate under the skin. The brain can control primitive breathing and body temperature control, and the eyes can move in the sockets. The baby is becoming sensitive to light, sound, taste and smell. Now, I wonder how experts know a baby can smell in utero?

I wonder if there's a chance that you can hear the baby in utero also. The other day I heard the strangest noise come from my belly region, unlike any I have heard before. And there was no stomach gurgle or rumbling that came along with it. Don't know if it's possible, but I just thought it was odd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]