helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 22, 2004

Oh, Hi! Oh...

Heading home to Ohio tomorrow, still haven't packed. It's really hard to get in the mindset of packing your things up when you're still trying to unpack everything. But I'm looking forward to seeing the fam! Not so much looking forward to the weather, I'd rather see snow than the usual cold and rainy November weather. REALLY looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner! I think it's the one time multiple meals at different family member's homes may actually pay off.

We'll arrive in Cleveland around 2:30 and take a shuttle into Ashtabula. With everything going on with the house, we procrastinated on finding a ride in. We didn't want to burden anyone at the last minute. Then we'll leave on December 1 around 5:30, I believe. If there are any takers for the ride back to Cleveland, let me know!

As much as I'm anticipating going home, I am also excited about getting back to start the decorating on my house. I will try to snap some photos and have them posted soon. The baby's room will be coming first, and I have all of the colors picked out already! Light greens, blues, yellows, whites... very unisex!

Anyway, hope you're all as anxious to see us as we are to see you. For those who will be missing us this year, have a Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]