helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 02, 2004

You're a Grown-Up!

Well, after years of waiting for it to happen, I think it finally has... my husband... is an adult!!! Before those of you who don't know me think I'm some Mary Kay Lateurno (sp?), let me explain.

Dan has always been the 12 year-old boy trapped in a 20-something year-old body. Like most men are, but during our trip home that all changed. He was best man in his friend's wedding (which came along with a last-minute bachelor party). Well, my mature husband left his friend's house before they even went anywhere. He said he wanted to "go home and wait for his beautiful, pregnant wife." Those are his words, his sister told me! You can imagine my surprise when I left my baby shower and got a call from hubby telling me he was home at 9:00. Everyone was so impressed, especially me!

What a guy I have!!! Besides, that night he got a better gift than some hoochy-mama, he got to SEE his baby move inside my belly. That was the first time either one of us saw anything like that. It was kind of creepy, like "Alien", but pretty neat at the same time. I was glad we were both together to share it. Thanks for growing up, honey!! Now, we just have to work on you learning that I'm always right!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]